Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My new babies...

I am a new mom...actually grandma...wait< I like mom better! The sweet kitty that adopted our family when we moved had a litter of adorable kittens. She is such a good momma kitty...She had her litter under my daughter's bed and then moved them to the closet where I prepared a box with a soft blanket for her...The kids are loving it! Even my 16 year old son has already found a soft spot for one special kitty and I often find him sitting in my closet these days...precious!

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to enjoy a couple of days with some friends at the beach! We had so much fun...just talking...walking the beach looking for shells...and of course eating lost of chocolate and doing a bit of shopping in the little beach town. I feel so refreshed!

I even had a chance to snap a few photographs while I was there...I just had to share them! (at the bottom of my Blog!)

No comments: